Products we use for our skin, cleaning, etc. has thousands of chemicals that are endocrine disruptors, influences the function of our bodies detox system and brain, digestive system and more! Switching over to natural products can do a world of difference for your mental, emotional and physical health! I have definitely seen and felt a difference in the last 4 years! I have transitioned to healthier products since my diagnosis of Hashimoto’s disease in 2016. Read more about that HERE!
Below are products I am currently using that I like and love, that have low to zero toxins and harmful chemicals. Everything is linked!
Tohi Foaming Handsoap or homemade (recipe below)
*I dilute the c. soap w/ water, about 3/4 soap to 1/3 water
- Shampoo – dilute half bottle with water and then add peppermint, lavender essential, rose or jasmine EO! (I use my castile soap as my body wash)
- Bounce Curl Moisturizing Deep Conditioner
- Jojoba oil (after washing, I use this for my ends to hydrate)
- Bounce Curl Define Cream (for styling)
- Toothpaste – Tohi Cool Mint Toothpaste or Earthpaste. 1 – 2/week I’ll brush with just aluminum free-baking soda for stains and for whitening.
- Mouthwash: in container (I use 3 oz. 1/2 hydrogen peroxide, 1/2 water, 6 drops Peppermint essential oil (EO)
- Bloody Buddy Cup (used code BRINGHEALTHYBACK for 10% off)
*Read my menstrual cup story HERE!
- Cleanser: BeautyCounter Charcoal Cleansing Bar or Castile Soap (with added peppermint EO)
- Toner: Witch Hazel wipes
- Exfoliator – Essia wand, Exfora Wand and Jan Marini Bioclear
- Balanced Serum – elevates skin health and promotes anti-aging
- Moisturizer – I make my own. It has raw shea butter, jojoba oil, vitamin e oil and beeswax (all organic)
- Norwex clothes – cleans counters, mirrors, cabinets, doorknobs, appliances
2. DIY Multi-Purpose Cleaning Solution
*In 16 oz glass bottle add 2 Tbsp of castile soap, 20 drops immune support EO, 10 drops lemon EO, fill with water and mix.
3. DIY Toilet cleaner
- 1 cup white distilled vinegar
- 1/4 cup baking soda
*pour vinegar and baking soda into toilet separately. Let it sit for 1 hour, and use toilet brush to scrub. For lid and outside of toilet I use my multi-purpose cleaning solution.
To learn more how toxic products affect your health by Dr. Mark Hyman, click HERE!
Together, let’s bring your healthy back!