- In an effort to protect my time, if you do not show up to your appointment you will be charged for 100% of the service cost.
- It is my goal to provide you the best care and support needed along your journey to better health. It is understandable that things arise and you need to reschedule or cancel appointments due to unexpected circumstances. I will try to accommodate based on my availability. However, 48-25 hour cancellation will result in a 50% charge of your session cost and 24 hour or less cancellation will result in a 100% charge. This applies to all appointments and the charge will be due at the time of your cancellation. This is to ensure your own commitment to your health and also to be considerate of my time and commitment to my other clients who are investing in improving their health.
Appointment Time allotted:
- Appointments scheduled for specific services are planned and prepared for, for that/those specific services only. Last minute add-ons are not guaranteed to be available, and I am happy to schedule additional requests. The allotted time for each service remains the same, despite arrival time, and clients who arrive late will either be asked to reschedule or receive a shortened service. Service prices are not amended for shortened times, or last minute rescheduling.
No Children at Appointments:
- I love children, but they are not allowed at appointments (unless they are the client with your supervision) and they are not allowed to stay in the lobby during your appointment. This is for their safety and protection. Children are not allowed to accompany your appointments, and if this does occur, you will be asked to reschedule, and appointment cancellation fees still apply. I have morning, afternoon, evening and weekend appointments available to accommodate the varying schedule needs.
Card on File:
- I require that every client have a card on file to hold their appointment. I will use this card for no-shows and cancellations.
No refund policy on product purchases:
- As a small business, the products I sell are of high quality, and in the high end market, and not therefore sold on a trial basis. Once a product is purchased, the order is final, and refunds are not available.
Right to refuse service:
- Bring Healthy Back practitioners, reserve the right to refuse service to any client or new customer, as deemed necessary.
Video Recording and Photography:
- Any photography or recording in the facility, during treatment or otherwise, must be approved by the owner beforehand.