What is fascia and fascia blasting?
Fascia tissue is a sticky, multi-directional, web-like substance that attaches underneath the skin and is literally everywhere in the body. It both separates and connects the muscles, organs, bones, veins, and arteries that run through it. It both wraps around and penetrates your brain. It runs from head to toe, fingertip to fingertip, and surface to deep. There are many different types of fascia throughout the body.
Fascia can become unhealthy and cause a lack of blood, lymph, and nerve circulation in the body which may manifest in chronic pain, cellulite, headaches, and disease, etc. When fascia is unhealthy, it forms what we call restrictions, adhesions, and distortions or R.A.D. for short. It becomes unhealthy due to crappy body mechanics and structure, dehydration, lack of blood flow, injury, surgery, nutritional deficiencies, toxin exposure, stress, genetics, etc.
Fascia blasting is a very effective method that has been around since 2014 and was created by Ashley Black who has used this method on athletes and celebrities who have seen incredible results both mentally and physically.
What does a session look like?
A session is similar to massage therapy, you lye on a massage table. It begins with a 15 minute warmup, which is administered by heating tools: electric blankets and heated towels. Fascia tissue is submissive to change when warmed. The remaining time of the a session will be fascia blasting massage method via fascia blasting tools.
During a session pain, tingling, or burning may be felt as fascia tissue is being broken up. Also, during and post session bruising may occur, this is normal and healthy for fascia healing and restoration.
- $88 for 60 min. (2 areas of body)
- $110 for 75 min. (4 areas of body)
- $132 for 90 min. (5-6 areas of body)
Packages of 3
- $234, 60 min. ($78/session)
- $300, 75 min. ($100/session)
- $366, 90 min. ($122/session)
Packages of 6
- $408, 60 min. ($68/session)
- $540, 75 min. ($90/session)
- $672, 90 min. ($112/session)
- 1 area of the body would be considered front of legs (hip to ankle)
- If packages are paid by card or PayPal, there will be a 3.75% fee added on. If paid by Venmo or ApplePay there will be no added fee.
- If you have questions, first go to FAQs page, then contact us.
- Ask about the referral discount!
A great add on if you get Fascia Blasting, or not! It’s available for digital download here.
This eBook covers:
- What Fascia is
- Why Fascia Matters
- Fascia Blasting
- How to Care For Your Fascia Post Fascia Blasting
- 5 Tips to Optimize Your Fascia Health
It is 12 pages total with images and easy to read. Fascia effects all aspects of health, so the more you know, the more you can empower yourself and optimize your health!