Coconut Yogurt Dip
Dairy Free, Paleo, GF, Vegan
- Coconut Yogurt (So Delicious brand is yummy): 3/4 cup
- Coconut Milk (full fat and chilled in fridge 6-8 hours): 1 can
- Fruit of choice, fresh: 1-2 cups
- Vanilla: 1 tsp
- Sweetener: ½ – 1 cup (depending how sweet you like it)
- Lemon juice, fresh: ½ small lemon
- Chill mixing bowl and whisk or beaters in fridge for 10 minutes.
- In mixing bowl add yogurt and thick, hardened part of coconut milk and vanilla.
- Whisk or beat on medium high for 2-3 minutes.
- Whisk or beat in lemon juice and sweetener and whisk or beat another 30 seconds.
- Cut up fruit and serve with the dip!
Enjoy this summery, fruity dip delight!