Here is my quick n’ easy and absolutely DELICIOUS Tropical Sherbet recipe!
Dairy Free, Paleo, GF, Vegan
- Bai Antioxidant Cocofusion: 18 oz
- Coconut Whipping Cream (preferred brand Let’s Do Organic) OR Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk (full fat): 1 can (chilled overnight in fridge)
- Pineapple juice, fresh: 1 – 1.25 cups
- Sweetener: ½ – 1 cup (depending how sweet you want it)
- Pore Bai drink into ice cube tray and let freeze
- In a blender add all frozen Bai cubes, Cream (if milk add only the hard, thickened part), Pineapple and sweetener
- Blend until smooth and creamy
- Pore in bowl or cup and enjoy!
DID YOU KNOW? There are 6+ benefits from being dairy-free?
- Less Bloating
- Better for respiratory health
- Improved digestion
- Clearer skin
- May reduce risk from all cancers
- May prevent from acquiring food sensitivities and allergies
- Reduce oxidative stress
I’ve been 80% dairy-free for the last 13 years, and this year a solid 100%. I have totally noted the changes I’ve seen in my health, IT’S INSANE and LEGIT. I have way less digestive problems, my acne (cyst) prone skin hardly breaks out anymore (hallelujah), and I’ve been getting rid of a lot of mucus that’s been stuck in my throat area (no joke).
I GET IT, transitioning your diet or anything in your life may be difficult, period. But, when you start feeling better, seeing tiny and big positive results, then that thing isn’t as appealing at all anymore. SO….
That’s why I’m creating and sharing these quick, easy, delicious recipes on a regular basis that cover a variety of health concerns, and help you with your health goals! I’m here for you, and you totally got this!
More info on dairy-free diets, benefits, and food alternatives HERE.
Happy weekend! And enjoy my yummy sherbet!