June is for Dairy-free recipes by yours truly! Here’s week 1 recipe, Coconut Whipped Cream!
Dairy Free, Paleo, GF, Vegan
- Coconut Whipping Cream OR Coconut Milk (full fat and chilled in fridge 6-8 hours): 1 can
- Coconut sugar or powdered sugar: 1-5 Tbsp (depending how sweet you want it)
- Vanilla: 1 tsp
- Berries of choice, fresh
- Chill mixing bowl and whisk or beaters in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Put coconut whipping cream or milk in mixing bowl. If using coconut milk only had the thick and hardened part into the mixing bowl, leaving the remaining liquid in the can.
- Whisk or beat on medium high for 2 minutes. Then whisk or beat on high for 1 minute.
- Add vanilla and sweetner then whisk or beat for about another 30 seconds.
- Serve with your berries and enjoy!