This is a hands on, light touch energy modality that activates the lymph nodes to increase effective filtration and encourage lymph fluid to flow consistently to decrease toxins + metabolic wastes throughout the body. Great for edema (swelling) and any lymphatic imbalance and disease.
Signs your lymphatic system is backed up / sluggish:
- Water weight/bloating
- Brain fog
- Breast swelling around menstruation
- Digestive issues – constipation or sluggish bowels
- Soreness or stiffness in morning
- Skin issues: itchy, dry, acne, rashes
- Sinus pressure or congestion
- Sinus infections
- Swollen or enlarged lymph nodes (neck, clavicle, armpits, abdomen, groin and back of knee)
- Lack of energy
- Trouble losing extra body weight
- Increased colds and flu
People should not have a lymphatic drainage if they have congestive heart failures, blood clots, kidney problems, infections, or circulation problems. If a person has any medical conditions, they should talk to a doctor before trying a manual lymphatic drainage session.
- $85 for 60 min.
- $106 for 75 min.
- $125 for 90 min.
- $225 for 3, 60 min. sessions ($75/session)
- $288 for 3, 75 min. sessions ($96/session)
- $345 for 3, 90 min. sessions ($115/session)
- If packages are paid by card or PayPal, there will be a 3.7% fee added on. If paid by Venmo or ApplePay there will be no added fee.
- If you have questions, first go to FAQs page, then contact us.
- Ask about the referral discount!