This is a hands on, light touch energy modality that activates the lymph nodes to increase effective filtration and encourage lymph fluid to flow consistently to decrease toxins + metabolic wastes throughout the body. Great for edema (swelling) and any lymphatic imbalance and disease.
Signs the lymphatic system is sluggish:
- Brain fog
- Digestive issues
- Sinus pressure or congestion
- Sinus infections
- Enlarged lymph nodes (neck, clavicle, armpits, abdomen, groin and back of knee)
- Chronic fatigue
- Excess body weight
- Increased colds and flu
People should not have a lymphatic massage if they have congestive heart failures, blood clots, kidney problems, infections, or circulation problems. If a person has any medical conditions, they should talk to a doctor before trying a lymphatic drainage session.
- $80 for 60 min.
- $120 for 90 min.
- $210 for 3, 60 min. sessions ($70/session)
- $330 for 3, 90 min. sessions ($110/session)
- If packages are paid by card or PayPal, there will be a 3.75% fee added on. If paid by Venmo or ApplePay there will be no added fee.
- If you have questions, first go to FAQs page, then contact us.
- Ask about the referral discount!