(adapted from www.ibreatheimhungry.com)
This recipe is low carb, gluten-free, keto friendly and is SOOOO yummy! I have made a few gluten-free pizza crusts and this recipe by far was the best. The consistency is on point and the texture, and taste was incredible!!! Enjoy!
Flaxseed ground 1 cup
Parmesan cheese 1/2 cup
Salt 1/2 tsp
Pesto or Pizza Sauce (unsweetened)
Any cheese 1/4 -1/2 cup
Vegetables (I have used zucchini, peppers, olives, cauliflower, artichoke hearts, spinach)
- Mix the flax, salt and cheese in a medium bowl. Add eggs and mix with hands until a dough is formed. It will be sticky.
- Roll the dough in a ball and place it on a stone sheet, or round greased pan. Place a piece of parchment paper above the dough and roll out with a pie roller. It makes at least a 10 inch crust, if yours is smaller then the crust is too thick.
- Bake at 350 degree F for 8 minutes. Remove.
- Add toppings and bake for an additional 13-15 minutes. Remove
- Let it cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
Red sauce pizza
Pesto sauce pizza
Crust Macros (per serving)
Carbs: .5 g
Protein: 17 g
Fat: 24 g