I’m a big fan of coleslaw, but I’m not a fan of all the yucky, toxic oils in most mayonnaises! When I discovered Primal Kitchen mayo I was freaking stoked. The ingredients are: avocado oil, organic eggs and yolks, organic vinegar, sea salt, organic rosemary extract. BOOM! This recipe is targeted for less toxic load and for blood sugar support. I hope you love it! It is yummy AF, I’ve had it everyday for the last week, haha!
- 3/4 head cabbage (green and/or purple)
- 1 pink lady apple
- 4 stock celery
- 1/2 cup Primal Kitchen mayo
- 1.5 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbs honey
- 1/2 tsp celery seeds
- 1/2 tbs hemp hearts
- salt and pepper to taste
Colorful coleslaw can be made so quickly! 3 simple steps to the perfect creamy side dish!
- Prep Dressing: Whisk the dressing ingredients in a large bowl.(everything will go in this one bowl)
- Shred cabbage: Finely shred cabbage, using a mandoline, a food processor, or make thin slices with a knife. For the celery and apple, I slice them.
- Combine & Chill: Add the cabbage, celery, and apple to the dressing and stir to combine. Refrigerate for at least 30-60 mins.
This salad is anti-inflammatory, low glycemic, contains omega 3s and 6s, fiber, vit. k, vit. c, anti-oxidants, potassium, calcium, and more!