Paleo, Vegan, GF, DF
- Probiotic rich sauerraut (Bubbies brand is my fav!): ½ – 1 C
- Green Cabbage: 1/2 cut and chopped in long strips
- Cucumber: 1 chopped
- Apple: 1 chopped
- Roasted pumpkin seeds: 1/4 C
- Sunflower seeds 1/4 C
- Dried cranberries: ½ C
- Fresh lemon juice: ½ lemon
- Fresh lime juice: ½ lime
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Coconut oil
- Roast pumpkin seeds w/ coconut oil + salt in oven at 400 F for 5-8 minutes (until light brown).
- Prepare all veggies.
- Squeeze fresh lemon.
- Add all ingredients together in medium sized bowl. Top with favorite dressing if desired.
Sauerkraut is a rich source of immune-boosting probiotics and nutrients. The bacteria that populate your gut can have a strong influence on your immune system. Natural probiotic foods balance the bacteria in the gut, which keeps the gut lining healthy and strengthens the immune system.
This page provides information from my personal experience and education only. It is not to be considered medical advice. I’ve tried my best to keep the information contained in this post as accurate and updated as possible, but I make no guarantee of the accurateness of the same.