- Vegetables of choice: 6 cups
- *suggestions: zucchini, yellow squash, carrots, kale, onion, tomato
- Yellow onion
- Ginger: 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric: 1 tsp
- Salt: 2 tsp
- Garlic powder: 1 tsp
- Fresh basil: 5-10 leaves
- Ramen noodles: 3 servings
- I used brown rice ramen from Costco, and they’re a tasty gluten free option
- Water: 2 cups
- Olive oil: 2 tbsp
- Optional: chicken would be a great add!
- In a soup pan bring water to boil
- Add ramen noodles and cook for 5-8 minutes on medium-low.
- Drain noodles and add chopped basil leaves and stir in
- In a saucepan add oil
- Chop onion and add to saucepan. Fry for a few minutes on medium-low
- Add all other chopped veggies, add seasonings
- Cook for 8-10 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Dish veggies on top of noodles and enjoy!
-May slow or prevent blood clots
-Reduces depression symtoms
-Boosts skin health
-May outperform common arthritis drug
-Could treat or prevent certain cancers
-May decrease toxicity
-May decrease pain
-May reduce and/or prevent IBS
-Helps treat nausea
-Fights fungal infections
-Protects against stomach ulcers
-Eases menstrual pains
-May inhibit cancer growth
This page provides information from my personal experience and education only. It is not to be considered medical advice. I’ve tried my best to keep the information contained in this post as accurate and updated as possible, but I make no guarantee of the accurateness of the same.
2 thoughts on “Rainbow Ramen”
This looks so good!👍🏻
Thank you! it’s super good!