- Pesto: 2 Tbsp
- Green Cabbage: 1 medium head
- Roma tomatoes, small: 1.5 C
- Fresh basil leaves: 12-15
- Olive oil: 3 Tbsp
- Garlic salt: 2 tsp
- Pepper: 1 tsp
- In a medium saucepan add oil to low temperature on stove
- Chop cabbage into thin strips and add to pan and cook for 5 minutes with lid on (increase temp to medium).
- Slice tomatoes into bite size pieces
- Chop basil leaves into a garnish size
- Add tomatoes, basil to pan, salt and pepper to pan between low to medium heat, stir in then cook for an additional 3 minutes
- Add pesto and stir in
- Serve and enjoy!